Saturday, July 5, 2008

Quotes of the Fallen Knight...............


Everyone's life is priceless.........but if i were to kill you........I am a billionaire to buy your life and

end it.

If aspirins are meant to kill head aches.....then am a killer......coz I did take a aspirin to kill my head

ache that happens to be none other than you.

If the burn out time of a cigarette was to be measured, how many cigarettes does it take to end

your life?

Do not let drugs extend their law upon you, instead help your law curb drug's.

If life was all about losing and finding, then what do I get in return for losing my mind.

I was not meant to be this way, it's just gravity deforming my nature with it's own will.

I don't believe in love at first sight. For it means i will have to walk past you again and again, for

you to notice me.

If India is between Pakistan and Bangladesh, why aren't Indian guy's allowed to date Pakistani

girl's?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

If I am a drug addict, then who's my local drug peddler?

Public opinion's are like assholes. They crop up when you don't want them.

If life is about faking thing's, then the greatest thing you fake in it is your existence.

I tried fucking life to do away with it's virginity, but instead it posed a greater threat to my

celibacy.

If you are my game then I ain't playing with you, because I am straight.

I tried being normal, but then the weird people around me began to feel out of place.

What is this life so full of care, nothing to fuck..........but just look and stare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home