Tuesday, June 9, 2009

5 tips on dealing with CIRCUMSTANCES

There is a winner and loser within every person. Sometimes, no matter how much effort you put in winning, you end up losing and sometimes without even additional effort you end up on a winning note. I believe what differentiates in life is when you have won and when you have lost than what you have won and what you have lost. While my brain ponders over the sentence I have written, let me write few lines about my previous post. I want to thank the people close to my heart for being so supportive and accepting me like always. I promise that I would never let you down.

Alright, back to the discussion, I see that my life is getting directed towards a strange path. Like most of us, even I am victim of circumstances. When the circumstances are favorable, we let it control our life and when circumstances are not in favor, we start complaining about life. So, instead of complaining, I wanted to design a strategy so that I come out of the troubles and be a winner in life. But then, if it was so easy, every Tom Dick and Harry would have been successful in life. That’s when I thought, is there any generic way of dealing with circumstances? And this is what I have found.

1. Ask yourself about all the things you have done wrong which people are not aware of.

2. Nine of ten times, troubles in life are due to getting caught about something you have done in past. Make sure that everyone close to you is aware of your darkest secrets. So, when they come to know about it from others, they won’t leave you.

3. Make sure that you analyze circumstances in life as much scientifically as possible. There are lot many things in life that can be defined using probabilities/numbers. But there will be few critical situations in life where you have to listen to your “heart”. And when you do that, make sure you let people know that you have taken that decision listening to your “heart”.

4. Opening up on discussions is very critical in life. Make sure you communicate what you are to all the people around you including your parents, relatives, friends, etc. At the same time, try to understand their needs. Analyze scientifically about your capabilities in helping and loving them.

5. We all are human beings and there is nothing called “perfection”. It only depends on how you are viewing a person. Therefore, when you find out something wrong in others. Don’t react like that person has betrayed you, help them in coming out of it because everyone needs support during bad times. Relationships are meant for supporting each other.

As of now, this is the best I can think of. And I am making a huge attempt in getting all five of them. Let’s see how far this leads me to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home